Thursday

Advice.

I met Brian Kenneth Paxton on my way out of Vancouver. He was an engineer. I do not know if he is still alive. He was, at that time, on the run from the Canadian Government. He was adamant that a jail sentence was not what was intended for him if caught. Due to the nature of the work he does (or did), his being alive would not satisfy the corrupt heads of state.

These are documents that he gave me to pass on to a Mr. Denim in Room 226, MI5 Headquarters, London. He naturally couldn't do it himself because he would be putting himself in even more danger by attempting to cross any national border. They detail revolutionary designs for weapons and, most importantly, combustible engines that are powered solely by water (that is my understanding of it although I could be wrong, I am not quite as scientifically minded as Mr Paxton). So it is not hard to see why the Canadian Government would not want this information to be made public.

Unfortunately, I have so far been unable to contact Mr. Denim. He does not exist. So I find myself in a quandary of sorts. Mr. Denim does not exist for me to contact. Yet I have been entrusted with these documents on the understanding that I will deliver them to Mr. Denim.

Suggestions on a postcard please.






























No comments: